It's Pool Play Time!March 30th, 2012 at 8:17AM
The beginning of April marks the PCRHL playoffs - the "second season", if you will. This year, the PCRHL will be using a Pool Play playoff structure for the early rounds. A quick overview is below, with the full schedule on the Schedule page above.
- Tier I will be playing a 5-team pool with games on 4/1, 4/15, and 4/22 (off on 4/8 for Easter). Each team will play each other team, and as a result, the top 4 seeds in pool play will play a 1v4/2v3 semifinals on 4/29, with the 1v2 championship on 5/6.
- Tier II will be playing three 3-team pools with games on 4/1 and 4/15.
- Pool A: Seeds - 1, 6, 7 (Neumann, Drexel 2, Villanova 2)
- Pool B: Seeds - 2, 5, 8 (SJU 2, Cabrini, WCU-White)
- Pool C: Seeds - 3, 4, 9 (Widener, Kutztown, Penn 2)
- From there, there will be a two 3-team pool (reseeded with the top 6 from pool play) on 4/22. Then, like Tier I, the top 4 seeds will play a 1v4/2v3 semifinals on 4/29, with the 1v2 championship on 5/6.
Schedule changes for 3/23
Kutztown withdraws from the balance of league playMarch 23rd, 2014 8:09AM